Friday, January 06, 2017

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Lots of thoughts or rather lots of thoughts aimed at one source today. The snow was fantastic but poured gasoline on a burning fire. Adventure is singing its siren song. I think an upcoming trip will only confirm what I already know.

It's been sweet to look back at the mental memorial stones I've made. Moving away from this area will be easy. I feel like it's physically killing us. Dallergies are as good as year round and I think fresh mountain air would do us some good. Not only that we all come alive out in nature. To be able to live with a creek, land and mountains surrounding us is all most too amazing to imagine. Moving away from precious friends will be much harder. But the memorial stones remind me of how He provides. Truly we are but a breath away from all being together in paradise forever. That will be amazing. Maybe the adventure includes an RV to visit those we love living south when we grow weary of the endless winter. How great to live in beauty and travel and go to places that need help. The dream is big and the dream is wide. I'm excited to watch it all unfold. I'm excited to teach our kids to dream and to learn and to live outside the box and maybe at times how to live in a traveling box.

Genesis 15-17:
God promised Abraham would be the father of many but long painful years pasted and it seemed as if God had forgotten His promise or that He needed help. It can be so hard to put one foot in front of the other when you don't know where things will eventually lead. But He sees us and He does not forget us or His promises.

D

Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: