Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

I don't what it is about the last day of my hubs being gone but the wheels always seem to fly off. Kids were crazy and I was tired from another night of kiddie whack-a-mole. Last night felt a bit like sleep torture. Hoping tonight will be different. It will be different! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR MY HUBS TO BE HOME!!!

I'm so thankful for my mom enduring our extra special crazy with a broken vacuum and only one working toilet. Her being here helped preserve me from just being ready for the Calvary to be here and instead rejoicing over my hubs being home. So excited!!

Think that's all I got as he will be here hopefully within the hour. Need to get my never sleeping kids to bed so I can hog him all to myself.

D

Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: