Sunday, January 08, 2017

You Ain't Nothing But A Hound Dog

1. Our dog is a turd. She is a sweet turd but a turd none the less. Just like when my minions are acting like turds she just has a submission problem. Shocker we got the wrong collar and did most things wrong. Well that's over. Alpha boot camp for that turkey. She is going to be a great dog when she understands her place.

2. I'm going through boot camp starting tomorrow too. I have high hopes of gluten and dairy free for my offspring but I need to get my own junk figured out first. I can't make figuring out how to feed everyone better stop me from feeling better. I feel dastardly. I'm not functioning hardly at all and it's beyond baby baking. I'm not dealing with weird numbness episodes right now but I do think what I'm eating is killing me softly. So Whole 30 day one tomorrow. Because of the lack of functioning I'm going to make an epic Prime now order tomorrow and it might just have to be how I roll for a bit till I've detoxes this crap out of my system enough. Feeling hopeful and sick and tired of feeling sick and tired all the time to just do it.

3. Another day of sleep walking. Ugh. Off to bed with lots of allergy Meds and excited for a new day with new mercies and a new dog.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: