1. Thankful again for sweet friends willing to take on our entire crew this weekend.
2. Thankful for all the noise to fill up our house once again. All is as it should be and I'm thankful for all seven of my noise makers.
3. Got up at 4am and fought hard to try to grab another hour or two of sleep. So not prepared for coop tomorrow but I'll worry about that tomorrow. Too tired to think or move.
4. I've officially hit critical mass. So uncomfortable. Hoping I gained five pounds of swelling this weekend by eating gluten and I'll loose some of the discomfort after detoxing again. I wish gluten wasn't so delicious. Really though I could have passed on all of it except the chicken and waffles. That was worth every ounce of discomfort!
5. Read the rest of Numbers this morning but of course I've totally forgotten what I read. I think it was about sanctuary cities and dividing up the land.
6. Read really hard articles about the porn epidemic. My heart hurts for the kids who will be wrecked by porn. Praying we can teach our kids how great the good gifts that God offer are and help them see the things in this world that are counterfeit.
Also read about Anna Nicole Smith's story. I'll be honest her reality show used to be a guilty watching pleasure of mine. It was less of a pleasure and more of a train wreck that I couldn't take my eyes off of. Reading about her childhood made all the pieces fit. That poor woman. She thought she was saving her son from the chaos she had endured as a child but rather just continued to live out her own personal hell. There's lots of Anna's out there who desperately need to hear the gospel and need to be loved. Heart so heavy over the hurt and suffering in this world.
Sent from my iPhone