Monday, February 20, 2017

Burrito of Grace

I don't want to do this today. I don't want to process or ponder or anything. I want to hang up my hat as a feeler for today, shove it all in a box and not try to figure out anything. I want to roll myself up into a burrito full of grace. Thankfully, the pollen love is filling up every empty cavity in my head so I don't much have the energy to think. Mmmmmm I love my burrito full of grace.

Deut 1-4:
Love how many times God reminds the Israelites how He will fight for them. The word picture of God carrying Israel through the wilderness as a father carries a son is beautiful. Despite Israel's rebelliousness He still continues to provide for their every need and follows through on His promise to give them the Promise Land. His love for His people truly is amazing.

D





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: