Saturday, February 25, 2017

Plucked Out

It's way too late and my heart is way too heavy. Can't dig into any of it simply because I have a precious girl to celebrate tomorrow and I already feel exhausted. My heart was already sad about the upcoming weeks but now I think just to make it through I must somehow try to shove things aside. Oh I know I'll be back to revisit things but with two birthdays and everything else in between for the next two weeks I just need to keep my head down and charge forward. I trust the Lord will be ever so gracious and provide manna for each day. I miss my best beloved already.

Today I'm sitting in the beauty of undeserved grace. He sought me out and rescued me from the miry pit. Tonight I simply do not understand why. Tonight I have a bigger and fuller picture of exactly what He has rescued me from. I know I won't fully understand everything His hand has plucked me out of till I one day see Him face to face. Undeserved grace, I can barely wrap my mind around it. I'm so thankful for it. I'm thankful for the undeserved grace of eight children.

I can't do Deuteronomy tonight. Tonight feels much more like a Psalms kinda night. Going to read and hopefully get a few concentrated hours of sleep.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: