Tuesday, March 07, 2017

One Hundred Days Crammed Into One

1. How can I possibly have an 11 year old and a 10 year old? Seems impossible. Thankful my precious boy had a good day despite some Browntown shenanigans and no cake. He did have a spectacular food day though. I'm going to need to eat salad for a month straight to recover.

2. Wish I had the energy to write all the ways God showed His sweetness to me today. So many things came together in such a way that can only be attributed to His gracious provision. From lung capacity to blow up balloons to windows being open God has been so so gracious to me. I know He sees me and He loves me even when I'm a brat. He knows us each so intimately and treats us according to our strengths and weaknesses. Thankful for such a loving and gracious Father and Redeemer.

3. So insanely tired but thankful for so incredibly much!

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: