Saturday, March 11, 2017

Peanut Butter Jelly

Thankful thankful thankful to have my hubs home. So great to be in the other room and just hear his laughter. It truly is the little things that are the most missed.

Saw a piece of property that got me crazy geeked up. When looking at property is a hobby of your beloved you get to see lots of fabulous places. For whatever reason this one for the first time seemed actually attainable. Must have been the front porch and the view of a lake. Couldn't help but dream of watching the sunrise from my porch while sipping a hot cup of jo. Probably what is making it seem more attainable is a note left on our front door from someone wanting to buy our house. If we could walk out of this place as is with no realtor fees that would be in-freaking-credible. I would love to pack it up pack it in this summer but could see the wisdom in waiting it out for another 9 to 12 months. I'm so ready for some inspiring beauty and some land. Gotta get these kids out of the city before we have teens. Really feeling that sense of urgency.

Going off line in some capacity for a week starting Monday. I'm a little apprehensive to figure out just how reliant I am on this thing. I'm sure I'll be apprehensive to bring it back.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: