Sunday, March 05, 2017

Seven Is When The Momster Comes Out!

I feel like today was a pretty good day but about seven everything started coming crashing down. Hate how Momster likes to come out and play around seven or eight. Everything is like an obnoxious chain reaction though. Bigs who run around crazy keep up littles and littles up means bigs will never settle down which means no kids will go to bed and I won't be able to get my stuff done so I can go to bed. I should be in bed right now but the silence is such a beautiful and wonderful thing. Hate my humanity. Hate feeling red hot boiling anger caused by lack of control and blocked goals. If only they loved going to bed as much as I do right now.

Today I'm thankful for:
1. Delayed rain that caused me to not have an excuse to not get out of bed. I prayed the Lord would help us get our booties to church and He answered. It was raining as we left but only caused me to realize His sweet provision.

2. I'm thankful for a boy who needed to change clothes which just so happen to keep me from locking my keys in the house. The Lord most definitely smiled down upon me.

3. Thankful for the way the Lord provided me a fun yet torturous alternative to Minute to Win It for PATH tomorrow. There was no way I could knock out my plans in the hour I have during choir and taking seven kids on a shopping trip that requires me to think was out of the question. The fact that God cares about providing things such as silly games truly blows me away.

4. Thankful for provision on a day that was out the door in the morning and back home at 7pm. Thankful for seeing the faces of sweet friends and for lunch with sweet friend.

5. Thankful for bed. Hoping I can wake up for tomorrow.

On a physical note my ear drum burst again today and my hip felt like I had wrestled the angel of the Lord today. Jacob was on the forefront of my mind today for sure.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: