Thursday, April 27, 2017

Addicted

1. Today was a bit rough. My usurped littles ran around the house like a drunk version of the two stooges. Those brown eyed Brownies have such a rich robust personality. It's wonderful and it's going to cause premature gray hair. 

2. I finally took the kombucha plunge when put on antibiotics the week before Frog Boy was born. It's always scared me a little. Now I feel like I'm full on addicted. I crave it and people it's an expensive addiction. So I've been lost in a make your own kombucha wormhole tonight. I'm going to figure this out. Then I'm going to figure out how to make easy healthy homemade bread. Next I'm going to overhaul our breakfasts. I've gotta figure out this faulting thing. I remember hitting a huge organization wall at four kids but think I've hit it again. Actually I think I hit it a year or two ago but didn't realize it as I was in another black hole all on its own. It's time to figure this thing out. 

3. Heart all over the place for one of my kiddos. This kid has been extra difficult lately. Really at a loss. Yet another huge reason to get this food thing figured out for our family. I know not every kid is "cured" by a magic diet but I feel like I have to at least try to exhaust everything in my power before we try the Meds route. I see his own heart hurting and it's wrecking me. 

4. Zech 6 - chariots and rebuilding the temple. Still awestruck over the beauty of this book. 

"Tell him, 'This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies says: Here is the man called the Branch. He will branch out from where he is and build the Temple of the Lord. Yes, he will build the Temple of the Lord. Then he will receive royal honor and will rule as king from his throne. He will also serve as priest from his throne, and there will be perfect harmony between his two roles.' "The crown will be a memorial in the Temple of the Lord to honor those who gave it—Heldai, Tobijah, Jedaiah, and Josiah son of Zephaniah.""
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭6:12-14‬ ‭NLT‬‬

A man called the Branch and perfect harmony between the two roles. Chewing on that greatness. 

D

No comments: