Friday, April 28, 2017

Always Been Here

1. Feels like sweet Frog Boy has always been here already. I miss snuggling more with Mudge but don't take for granted the cuddles I do get.

2. Full day. Lovely friends all day long. Heart full and itching like crazy from the grass.

3. Feel like one of my kiddos won a huge victory today. He shared something that was weighing really heavy on his tender heart. Thankful that he trusted us to carry the weight of his burden. In God's sweetness my kiddo was reassured that the thing he was so incredibly sad about did not happen. Huge victory for this kid and praising God over it. 

4. Zechariah 7 
These verses are thought provoking and convicting.

""Say to all your people and your priests, 'During these seventy years of exile, when you fasted and mourned in the summer and in early autumn, was it really for me that you were fasting? And even now in your holy festivals, aren't you eating and drinking just to please yourselves?"
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭7:5-6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

All our good deeds are like useless rags. How often do I obey or do something good simply for myself? Probably a lot more than I could possibly imagine. Youch!!

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: