Friday, April 07, 2017

Day Three

Finally got some sleep last night. Felt like I had a huge hangover this morning complete with sinus headache. The excitement of the day was seeing a sweet friend and her beautiful daughter. Wish I didn't feel like such a zombie but part of the hormonal upheaval deal. I've confined myself to bed for seven days postpartum and I'm wondering why in the heck I ever tried to do anything three days after giving birth. Sure I could push through but I've paid for that kinda none sense over and over again and it's drug out the healing time and has taken its toll on me not just physically. Thankful that wisdom does indeed come with the wrinkles and gray hair. Worth it.

Wish I had more lovely thoughts on life and today but my head is simply not working. I am thankful for so much. Thankful for this precious baby sleeping on my chest.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: