Saturday, April 22, 2017

Deep Thoughts Or Lack Thereof

1. I kinda miss pondering things about life and about the world. I love trying to figure out the pieces and where they fit. It's been harder the last several years to make the pieces fit or make sense but I love pondering it all nevertheless.

Instead of trying to figure out the world I'm trying to figure out summer sports. Oh poo to sports! I need an easy family sport option. Maybe we can all run a 5K. I need an RPL sports option for my kids. What I need is some land and then they can dig trenches, take care of farm animals, build fences, romp in a creek and various other active kid stuff.

2. I also need to wrap my head around reading next year for my middle boys. My younger middle is showing signs that are looking all too familiar to other dyslexic signs I saw with bigger. Time to get on more paperwork.

3. Fell into a crazy rabbit hole. So much to consider and ponder and pray about for next year and beyond. Jesus we need you to guide us for each of these precious ones you have given us.

Zechariah 1:
His anger does not last forever. His compassion and patience with us is never ceasing.

""Say this also: 'This is what the Lord of Heaven's Armies says: The towns of Israel will again overflow with prosperity, and the Lord will again comfort Zion and choose Jerusalem as his own.'""
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭NLT‬‬

D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: