Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Frog Belly

1. I am fired up to report that Callen is continuing to grow his frog belly. He's only up a half ounce since last week but considering he lost a few I'm pretty fired up about it. Thankful for my little Stick Boy.

2. Really tired still and fell asleep sitting up last night. Littles are still off so still in the throws of itty bitty and the rest of the littles of BrownTown adjusting.

3. My bigs are stepping it up and I'm thankful. I really like to work when they work so hard to be sidelined on the couch while barking orders. For the most part they have really stepped it up.

4. Callen is much like Bella and is rather miffed when he's not in my arms. Flattery at its finest.

5. School today. Not completely full tilt just yet but at least we are back on the horse.

6. I miss having a brain but I love having a delicious smelling baby on my chest.

7. Zephaniah 2 screams the need for humility and the destruction and judgement that happens when hearts remain prideful. Hate hate hate the pride that resides in my heart.

"Seek the Lord, all who are humble, and follow his commands. Seek to do what is right and to live humbly. Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you— protect you from his anger on that day of destruction."
‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭NLT‬‬

D




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: