Monday, April 10, 2017

Let It Rain Let It Rain Let It Rain!

So thankful that it finally rained!!!! Still have the slightest bit of a lingering headache but it lifted considerably when the heavens opened up and rained.

Today I finally settled into one of the last days of my Babymoon. The post birth adrenaline and jitters finally subsided and I was able to nap off and on and binge watch Call the Midwife. The challenge will be continuing to go at a slow pace as I rejoin the world as a mother of eight so that I don't undo the good I did for my body this week. I want to go back in time and tell my foolish self to stop trying to rejoin life so quickly after giving birth. I remember going to Target a few days after giving birth to one of my minions and getting back in the car and wondering how I was going to drive home because my brain fog was so thick and at the beginning of fourth trimester I get wicked drops in blood sugar and I had a wicked drop in blood sugar. I have story after story of being a silly little girl and postpartuming like a dummy. I guess this is why grey hair is a crown of glory. I'm going to do all that I can in the future to help my daughter's and my daughter in laws keep their butts in bed for at least a week or two when they start blessing me with grandbabies.

Lent Devo and more oxytocin binging.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: