Monday, April 17, 2017

Sweat Lodge

1. Pretty sure I'm going to end up drowning myself one of these nights in my own sweat. Hurray fourth trimester.

2. I'm happy to say that Stick Boy is showing signs of finally getting his newborn frog belly. Not sure if all babies go through a frog stage but mine sure do. Their bellies start to round out on the sides before their limbs start to plump up and they go through a season of looking like a little frog. I'm sure Callen is going to love that I called him Stick Boy and Baby Gollum someday.

3. Not a hint of anxiety today. Hoping that hormonal awesomeness has passed.

4. Feeling really slow and fuzzy these days. It's a mix between sleep deprivation and an oxytocin induced stupor. It's not bad I just continue to have any thoughts of much depth.

5. Wrapping my head around the areas I remain complacent to my own sin. How have I become more like the world than like my Father? Prosperity can be so hard on the heart.

""I will search with lanterns in Jerusalem's darkest corners to punish those who sit complacent in their sins. They think the Lord will do nothing to them, either good or bad."
‭‭Zephaniah‬ ‭1:12‬ ‭NLT‬‬


D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: