Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Another One Bites The Dust

1. A content for the moment baby is sleeping on my chest. A sleeping baby on the chest is one of the best things ever.

2. Bit woke up with a sore throat and Paul went down hard today. We'll see if homeopathy can work like a charm for three out of three. Poor Paul was already miserable with poison ivy. It's gonna be a rough couple of days for that sweet boy.

3. It's a hard season but a good one. My thrashed and dirty house is really bumming me out. There's so much chaos right now that controlling my environment would be lovely. But alas my sweet Frog Boy won't have it and the sibs so excited to hold a baby don't want to hold him anymore bc he's guaranteed to cry. Poor buddy's guts are just so whack.

4. Rev 13. Digging commentary. It's like a history lesson.

5. Need to get some vitamin D tomorrow even if it's just a walk around the block.

6. Thankful for Jesus.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: