Tuesday, May 02, 2017

Come On Frog Boy!

1. Sweet midwife came today bearing lots of fun for my kiddos. She even let my bigs draw blood on her veins. I could not watch! One day my girl is going to look back on all this and realize just how much she was invested in and loved. 

2. I had hoped my sweet Frog Boy was close to seven pounds but he's only six pounds and some change. I want my boy to be gaining a half pound a week not a quarter of a pound. My midwife is not concerned but I'm so eager to see this boy fat and pudgey like Mudge. I know Bit took a while to get to ten pounds and it was quite the victory when she hit that mark. I need to relax about the weight thing. Never been concerned about it before. Thank you adrenal fatigue for helping to make me crazy. 

3. I'm not messing around with this adrenal fatigue crap this time. I know what it is and since it's not messing around I'm not either. Supplements and book on how to reset my adrenals by diet is on the way. 

4. I'm not big on loading up on lots of extracurricular activities but have been very tempted for this summer. I can be crazy when I have energy to be crazy. This summer our extracurricular activity can be the pool. 

5. Thankful for a friend continuing her education who took the time to share what she is learning about curriculum for dyslexia. I had almost ruled that option out but feel more optimistic. Also interesting how another source of income could possibly pay for Take Flight. Not sure where we will end up but God does and He loves my boy and our family like crazy. 

6. Still battling an obnoxious ear infection. I'm really hoping this is not the new normal for infections for this kid. The good news is that fever has broken so definitely think we are headed in the right direction. This poor pumpkin is cutting molars too so that's not helping anything. 

7. Zechariah 11. There's so much going on here but I need to read some commentary to keep it all straight or rather to make sure I'm straight. Thankful for God's mercy and love.

"So I became the shepherd of the flock doomed to be slaughtered by the sheep traders. And I took two staffs, one I named Favor, the other I named Union. And I tended the sheep."
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭11:7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: