Sunday, May 07, 2017

Going Down

1. Slowly inching my way into the Adrenal Reset Diet starting tomorrow. Seems simple enough. Smoothie, salad, stir fry. Will get boring but boring better than hard. I can mix it up once I feel like I can. I do appreciate the book. Totally written for someone who is feeling exhausted and easily overwhelmed. Adrenal fatigue you are going down!

2. Realizing my mistake of not reading the script of the play my kiddos are in. Ugh! I love RPL but there's always going to be issues when world views do not align. 

3. Malachi 2 - unfaithfulness of priests.

This verse seems so fitting tonight.

"You have wearied the Lord with your words. But you say, "How have we wearied him?" By saying, "Everyone who does evil is good in the sight of the Lord, and he delights in them." Or by asking, "Where is the God of justice?""
‭‭Malachi‬ ‭2:17‬ ‭ESV‬‬

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: