Wednesday, May 10, 2017

I Did That!

1. Since Frog Boy has been my skinniest baby I am truly marveled at his little thighs finally putting on some meat. He's still little but I'm truly amazed that my body grew him, birthed him and now is putting the padding on him. Fearfully and wonderfully made!

2. Feeling much better today but keeping up with the garlic parade and added in a homeopaths cure as well. Have yet to fully clear the clogged plumbing but hopefully soon.

3. Strep still going on in the casa and Mudgey's ear infection seems to be creeping back in. It's a fun time to be a Brown.

4. This wrecks me in many ways:

"Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen."
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

5. With all the infection fun going on in this house I realize I never dealt with a lyric in a song that I'm not all that comfortable with. Show starts tomorrow. Ugh.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: