Monday, May 01, 2017

Insufficiency

1. Fourth trimester is in full effect. I'm feeling the fun of adrenal fatigue. Poop! Time to put my baby pants on and lean in hard to the selfcare. I'm so awesome at that. Jesus. He can help.

2. Mudgey is rocking an awesome ear infection and between him and Callen the last couple of nights have been an adventure.

3. My sweet little stick boy is little by little putting some meat on his little stick limbs. So thankful.

4. Lots of thoughts on lots of things that still I can't exactly write into words. As silly as it may sound, the show Call The Midwife has been an interesting thing to ponder. There definitely is some agenda interspersed in it but overall it's a great show. I am captivated by the way the Anglican nuns love. They simply are the hands and feet of Christ without trying to change anyone. There is no judgement but rather mercy and compassion. I can't explain it but it's been really good for my heart.

5. Zechariah 10:
Restoration. Rain.

"I will make them strong in the Lord, and they shall walk in his name," declares the Lord."
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭10:12‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Praying this tonight.

D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: