Monday, May 15, 2017

Just A Spoon Full of Gratitude

1. Thankful for... sweet friends who come and see my kids in plays, a spice girl who danced with a penguin, ooey gooey toddlers, itty bitty babies and oxytocin and so much more.

2. One more play down in the books. It's lovely and now I'm ready to sleep for months.

3. No sleep yet need to get my butt up once Frog Boy is asleep to do Birthday Surprises. I kinda wanna cry but excited about celebrating my boy's bday. Wish he was young enough so we could fudge which day it was.

4. Contemplating what it means to be salt and light in our crazy world. The Bible is indeed our manual in life but I know my heart is wicked and I can draw whatever meaning I want to justify what I want to do in life.

5. "It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;"
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭92:1‬ ‭ESV‬‬


D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: