Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day Smothers Day

1. I'm crazy exhausted and a pooper on Mother's Day. It feels like a ridiculous Hallmark holiday. I hated standing up in church today. I'm normally not this trollish on Mother's Day. I know exhaustion is warping my thinking.

2. Very melancholy today. Heavy conversations and thoughts rolling around in my head. I wanna punch Satan in the freaking face. Most thoughts revolving around "how then shall we live?"

3. A dressing room incident last night has me crazy triggered. Wanna crawl out of my skin triggered. There is not a single place that is safe. Fear is not the proper response but vigilance is and most importantly trust and hope in Christ. Hoping for innocent confusion. The alternative makes me want to wretch and torments my heart.

4. Lots and lots of things grieving my heart tonight. It's good. The sin of this world and dear ones who are lost as could be should grieve my heart.

5. Needing time for much silence to put handles on my lots of thoughts.

6. Psalm 91 is deep deep refreshment for my soul tonight.

"For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:11‬ ‭ESV‬‬

D



Sent from my iPhone

No comments: