Thursday, May 04, 2017

Pounding

1. Evil headache and lack of sleep has me in a foul mood tonight. Poor Frog Boy has struggled most of the day today. He didn't get the memo that I was ready to crawl into bed a long time ago.

2. Thankful for a cherished friend who stopped by with food, friendship and hands to hold a baby so I could load the dishwasher.

3. If a feast hadn't been dropped off today I would have managed to eat a granola bar and leftover fries. Gotta figure out easy protein I can just easily grab at least for breakfast.

4. My goodness I'm exhausted.

"And I will put this third into the fire, and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'They are my people'; and they will say, 'The Lord is my God.'""
‭‭Zechariah‬ ‭13:9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: