Sunday, May 28, 2017

Stupid Strep!

1. I feel a little psycho these days. One part of me is freaked out that my oldest boy is still fighting strep hard. The other part of me is fine and is confident to stay the course. I have a house full of people fighting some kind of funk that sure does sound like strep but not typical symptoms. Oy! This too shall pass. This better give us all immunity to strep for at least ten years.

2. Two silly and giggling girls. Oh the wonders of this age.

3. Poor hubs is starting to get the funk. I feel like I'm fighting something but I'm probably just still in the thick of fourth trimester. Taking raw garlic just in case. I smell lovely.

4. Psalm 40
"I waited patiently for the Lord; he inclined to me and heard my cry."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭40:1‬ ‭ESV‬‬

Need to be better at waiting patiently. Often I wait impatiently. I lack the needed reverence that I should have for the King of Kings. I remember when Jesus is my homeboy was popular. I get the sentiment here but I also think I can treat God flippantly. Fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Jesus isn't my homeboy He's my King and savior.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: