Monday, May 22, 2017

This Too Shall Pass

1. Stupid strep again. I'm giving antibiotics the middle finger this time. Read enough about antibiotics actually being the cause of the strep merry go round and it not being all the effective. I'm thankful for antibiotics when needed but thankful to kick things like ear infections and hopefully strep without them. My throats is feeling scratchy tonight too which is just awesome.

2. I'm a frustrated grumpy troll. Easier to soak up the newborn stage when there is an extra adult in the mix. Frog Boy doesn't much want to share me and I can't get anything done. My toddler tornadoes are great at destroying just about everything in their path.

3. I've wanted bedtime to happen since this morning and I hate that. My kiddos weren't crazy I just couldn't do the things I wanted to do with them or the things I needed to do. One sweet girl wanted me to draw with her but I just couldn't get to it today with a sick kid and Frog Boy and all the other things that demanded attention.

4. AH HAH!! I know why I'm so frazzled today!! Stupid Gretchen. Right now it feels crazy that she can return when I'm nursing 24/7. BAH!!

5. I need to write out a list of all the things I'm thankful for and there's a lot but I'm too grumpy. Lame.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: