Tuesday, June 06, 2017

And The Beat Goes On

1. I'm so sick of this stupid virus. Not sick enough to be in bed but probably if I could be in bed for a day I might get better?? Sick and tired of being sick and tired.

2. Our extra kiddo moved on a bit early. A couple kids lamenting and a couple kids rejoicing. Love that sweet girl and thankful for her friendship with my girl. I am slightly relieved as my plan my back-up plan for keeping kids entertained ended when my kiddo broke his wrist. With no extra space in our van we were home bound. After being home bound due to the plague I look forward to being able to knock some stuff off the to do list. That is if Devil Plague doesn't continue to kick my butt. So over it!!!

3. Thankful for vitamin D today and getting to see people who I love even if just for a bit. I am paying the piper tonight but worth it.

4. Trying hard to embrace the joys of the newborn stage with Froggy Pants but it's really hard to set him down and Bit and Mudge are quite the duo. Mudge followed me around all morning yelling no mommy! He's obviously adjusting to being knocked out of his status incredibly well. I don't want to miss all the incredible moments simply because it's really hard right now. I do think because our family is big it's harder to be willing to admit just how hard the seasons can be sometimes. The "you did this to yourself" heckler is always in the back of my mind. Maybe I did do this to myself and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Maybe it's not a glamorous enough mission field to this world to be sacrificing for but I believe that it is. I believe it's worth the blood, the sweat and the tears and the days I want to throw my hands up in the air and quit. Lord do not let me miss the richness of everyday blessing in the midst of the difficult. The time is so short and so fleeting.

5. The inside of my lungs feel itchy. Maybe Devil Plague and Dallergies are making little spawn babies together in my lungs. I can only hope.

6. Psalm 2 is both terrifying and wonderful all at the same time.

D




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: