Monday, June 19, 2017

Boo Boo Got Run Over By A Reindeer.

Boo got run over by a reindeer or rather by her brother on a bike. Glad we didn't try to super glue this one because the doc said that wasn't going to work. It looked just weird enough for us to not feel comfortable going that route. This sending pics to the doc after hours to see if it needs stitches thing has got to end. I can't believe how many different kids have had to go to the dr this past month for either trauma or complications from strep. Shesh!

My poor head wound girl woke up crying about her head. Adrenaline obviously wore off. The sister smasher was so very contrite. His anguish over her pain was very sincere. Add in another kid with all the emotions today and the breeding of the rabbits I'd say we've had a full day. Oh! We ended it by watching the new live action Beauty and the Beast. My little girl heart is very satisfied.

"When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, and the son of man that you care for him? Yet you have made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭8:3-5‬ ‭ESV‬‬

On another fun note thought this week was a camp I signed up to help with at RPL. I got the dates wrong and figured that out after I had driven there with all eight kids. Life with myself is awesome!

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: