Monday, June 05, 2017

Come On! People Now Smile On Your Brother

1. I'm really over this evil wasteland of a cold/funk/morphing horrible plague. I could have slept all day long. It's kind of ridiculous at this point. Come on!! Let up will ya!!

2. Oh parenting is hard. Hard to see your kid struggle so much. I know struggle is part of life but man it tears at your heart. Trying really hard to lean into the times I've had crazy anxiety. It's generally not a struggle of mine at all but sometimes it does rear it's ugly head. Usually when it does it involves fear over my kids and screwing something up. Want to use the anxiety I just wrestled with last week to have perspective for my sweet kiddo. Anxiety is not rational so trying to reason with it does not help. It grips you by the throat and squeezes tight. The little I have wrestled with it is enough to know anxiety is nothing I want to tango with Day in and day out. Jesus help my precious girl. Give us wisdom on how to love her well. Jesus be with my friends whom I love who live with this horrible affliction.

3. Les cut this kid's hair and it has made her even more powerful. Praying this one uses her powers for good.

No comments: