Friday, June 09, 2017

Garlic and Crucifixes

1. Up a lot last night with a Bit with crazy dreams and Baby Blue with a horrible cough. Bitty is sick. Hard to see that sweet girl laid flat.

2. Feel bad for my lack of patience for my kiddo with anxiety. I'm just wore out from the stupid illness. Bit perspective when hearing about a teen who is dying and will probably die as a complication from anesthesia. Can't imagine. Our period of the plague and our need for garlic and crucifixes will pass. I can't imagine how horrible to loose a child. Thankful for eight healthy babies who go through periods of illness but who are not terminally ill. This season will pass.

3. Kids watched tv all day. I was too tired and couldn't help sick littles, and anxious child while others ran hog wild. Love to hear them say it was a wasted day. I know that sounds strange but glad once it was all said and done tv all day wasn't as glorious as it sounds.

4. Romans 2
So good...
"Therefore you have no excuse, O man, every one of you who judges. For in passing judgment on another you condemn yourself, because you, the judge, practice the very same things."
‭‭Romans‬ ‭2:1‬ ‭ESV‬‬

D





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: