Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Ordinary Life

1. Lots of thoughts but a very exhausted body. Kids don't understand that I'm clocked out now.

2. Feel mastitis trying to tear it's ugly ole head. Hoping I can get myself to slither out of bed to head it off at the pass with some garlic. Lots of activity makes my body angry these days.

3. Eery scene that I was completely oblivious to at a local place today. This world makes me sick. So ready for Jesus to come back. So many things seem so small compared to what might have been going on. Feel the need to do something bigger than just call the police. I want to live a simple and ordinary life but I also don't want that to mean burying my head in the ground and insulating all of us. In the world but not of the world. I have no clue how to do that.

4. Book club at church tonight. I really like people. Would love to hear how everyone of them tick, hear their story, and marvel at how the Lord weaves His bride together. Haven't read any of the book yet but I must admit I've never really thought about Jesus in his day to day prior to ministry but he did every day ordinary things for 30 years.

5. This psalm 10 is perfectly timed for me tonight. My heart aches over the evil and over those oppressed.

"O Lord, you hear the desire of the afflicted; you will strengthen their heart; you will incline your ear to do justice to the fatherless and the oppressed, so that man who is of the earth may strike terror no more."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭10:17-18‬ ‭ESV‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: