Saturday, June 17, 2017

Thankful It's Not Up To Me Or Else I'd Go Straight To Hell

Garage sale-ing this morning. Fun until Mom and Pop were done and the heat became oppressive. Our last stop was at a sale put on by a family of 9. The youngest a year younger than our bigs and their bigs married with first kid. Sweet sweet family. I think if we needed a place to stay for months on end they might have just let us live there. All that to say but they were a more stereotypical homeschool bunch. I had to try hard to take thoughts captive and to not think them at all. Here's the grosser part, while this precious Momma of nine (eleven) was sharing her heart I couldn't help but wonder if this is how people see us, typical socially awkward homeschool large family weirdos. I didn't think they were weirdos but I imagine enough people do. Glad I could be more concerned about vanity and judging others than truly loving others. So grateful for the grace of Christ.

-------
Supper Club tonight. Food was amazing! The male company was perfect for celebrating my hubs. Made me smile.

Oh how gracious the Lord has been to me.

"Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing; heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭6:2‬ ‭

D

Sent from my iPhone


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: