Monday, August 07, 2017

And That's A Wrap

1. Woke up to a puking kid. So insanely thankful things didn't get rolling till the morning.

2. Had a kid punch fear in the face today. Oh how I hate anxiety and it's evil overlord OCD. Prayed hard about wisdom on how much to push, how to be compassionate and empathetic, and hate it as much as my kiddo does. I knew having a sick throwing up kiddo had the potential to be a huge victory. Thankful for God's grace to get my sweet kiddo through the door to practice. I know the next couple of days are going to feel like setbacks but the long game says huge win even if in the short game we experience some setbacks.

3. Thankful Maui wasn't actively sick for very long. He was cramming food into his sweet little toddler mouth by the afternoon. He'd fade off and on but on the mend. I'm going to pretend like I don't hear his stomach singing to me right now.

4. Found the funniest videos of this kid on my phone.

No comments: