Saturday, August 05, 2017

BAM! WHAT?

Thanks to Disney and my oldest offspring BAM WHAT is what is rolling around in my head in response to homemade baked bread. My hubs and my bigs are amazing. Our homemade sour dough starter may have a name.

More work today moving around clothes and trying to organize the family closet and emptying the soon to be Cloffice. Hoping we can continue to purge while making/creating more useable space and quiet areas for schooling kids to retreat and for parents to hide.

Fading fast here. Psalm 56 is so great.

"For you have rescued me from death; you have kept my feet from slipping. So now I can walk in your presence, O God, in your life-giving light."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭56:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Hopeful that Cal-a-bunga will sleep well tonight.

D


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: