Saturday, August 12, 2017

Green Gables Greatness

1. I don't quite have words for how fantastic today was. I just had two kids to help get ready and had the help of my bigs. She was amazingly helpful not only to me but to others. She cheered on her brothers and took much delight in watching them do their thing. It was delightful. The only thing that wasn't delightful was the amount of funtastic diapers I had to change through out it all.

2. My boys did so lovely! My oldest has so much fun playing Matthew and I got totally choked up watching him in the scene when he dies. I'm tearing up now just thinking about it. Too much. Oh and my little hambone. He had the audience in stitches today. You better believe he loved every single minute of it and so did I. And my Lukey Boy worked so hard at stage crew. That kid might have had the biggest win of them all. So very very thankful. Loved today so very much.

3. "He remembered his covenant with them and relented because of his unfailing love."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭106:45‬ ‭NLT‬‬

I'm thankful the Lord is slow to anger and is faithful even when we are not. Oh how wonderful is His unfailing love.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: