Thursday, August 03, 2017

He's Two

My Mudgey Boy is two today. He doesn't know because we are celebrating his fake birthday tomorrow but he's two nonetheless. Oh how that precious boy has lived up to his name. He was a great comfort in the midst of a painful season. He is a fiery one but such a funny and sweet one too. I can't imagine our lives without our precious boy. The Lord has been so gracious to us and oh so good to our family. Speaking of family, several siblings stayed up to help with Birthday surprises. They love celebrating the littles and find such sweet ways to help celebrate them. They are going to be grumpy pants tomorrow though. Birthday naps for all! Hurray! I sure wish I could bottle up this little boy and keep him two forever.

Busy day. Good day. Sweet family night at church tonight. Simple but such sweetness and lots of diversity in age and culture. The youth sponsored the evening so lots of youth around. Still can't believe my bigs will be youth group age. Full circle moment for sure. There is a part of me chomping at the bit to help out. But alas, I think my girl needs to find her wings solo. In the meantime I'll have my PATH punks to scratch that youth group itch. But seriously how can it be that bigs will be in sixth, my sweet Mudgey will be two and my baby girl will turn four in a couple weeks. Time please slow down!

Speaking of the littlest lady in BrownTown. That girl is showing no signs of wanting to potty train. She is the complete opposite of my biggest girl in that regard. Three in full time diapers is not my idea of the high life but I'm certain she won't still be wearing diapers in high school. And just for my own memories that girl has a Grandpa named Jon Ronson. That girl's stories of good ole Jon Ronson has kept us laughing. Middle sister is tired of hearing about Jon and has a Grandpa of her own now named Mute. There's never a dull moment. With a big family there is always something shaking but even with just a Little Bit there's never ever a dull moment. Oh how I wish I was like Jon Ronson and was never tired. Tomorrow is going to be a doozy.

Ephesians 6 so full of greatness but loved these for laying down my head. May this be so for all of us. Thankful for each of you dear friends.

"Peace be with you, dear brothers and sisters, and may God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you love with faithfulness. May God's grace be eternally upon all who love our Lord Jesus Christ."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6:23-24‬ ‭NLT‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: