Thursday, August 10, 2017

Screaming Banshees

1. My littles were a tad bit overtired tonight and it sounded like we had a pack of screaming banshees living in our home. Bit and Mudge are going to be quite the duo.

2. Fun day for the kids and myself with sun and sweet precious friends. The Lord has been so gracious to us.

3. Heart hurts for a friend who has had a really hard season. I know what it feels like to be hit with wave upon wave. I'm thankful that even in the depths of utter weariness He is always there even when it feels as if He isn't. The Lord can take our fear, our doubt, our anger, our questions. Thankful for the Lord's great patience and kindness with us.

4. "And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God."
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:18-19‬ ‭NLT‬‬

God give me the power to understand your great love more and more.

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: