Friday, August 11, 2017

The Final Countdown

1. My kids have been listening to the song Final Countdown a lot lately. No clue why. It's funny. Tonight was the Final Countdown as tomorrow is the first big Green Gables Day.

2. Loooooong day after a looooong night of three little sweet peas taking turns playing "keep the 'rents up". Thankful for sweet help here and there all day.

3. Big day for a couple Brownies tomorrow. I might cry. I really hope my smalls cooperate better tomorrow than they did today. Poor things are exhausted.

4. Loved this reminder to continually search for the Lord. We can see Him if we slow down enough to look. I'm not detail oriented usually but the Lord weaves every last detail together for His glory and for our benefit. Today He gave me eyes to see keys that had fallen in a random place today. Never would have found them in a million years if I hadn't spotted them. Thankful for His grace today. May I remember the memorial stones. May I search for the Lord daily and have eyes to see His daily provision.

"Search for the Lord and for his strength; continually seek him."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭105:4‬ ‭

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: