Friday, August 04, 2017

The Glowing Devil

1. Fall is coming and I need to figure out my plan to get rid of the glowing devil in my hand. In my head having to get on an actual computer will help. Less rabbit holes perhaps? We just need to pack it up and pack it in and move far far away from internet connection. Yet all forms of communication tend to come via the damn beast. I hate it!

2. I need to cut out dairy. I don't know why that feels crazy hard but it does. I don't know if it's a bad combination of teething and reflux but poor Cal has been struggling lately. Still not ready to pour drugs down this little boy so dairy I must give up. I may cry enough to float down a river of my own tears.

3. Green Gables crazy has officially started. Just in time for my hubs own busy season. We do crazy really well around here! I do think this will be my favorite play at RPL. Pretty sure I might cry through the whole darn thing.

4. Feeling pretty loopy today. Thankfully I wasn't up for long stretches last night just constant awakenings. Poor sweet baby who is four months today. How is that possible?

5. This is day two eating food from the WM. I will hardly ever pass up an offer of food especially when it's in mass quantities. Yet, I'm still perplexed by it greatly. Thankful for how it served as a birthday lunch feast, as my kids called it, and lunch and dinner today.

6. Delighting in this tonight:
"And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns."
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭1:6‬ ‭NLT‬‬

D

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: